Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Kawasan... I'm back...

Last July 17, we went to Kawasan Falls in Matutinao, Badian, Cebu. It's been 13 years since I last set foot on the trails towards Kawasan falls, and the thought of going back there, this time with two kids in tow has created mixed feelings in me. First, it got me so excited going back there since the last time I went to the falls was when I was yet in my sophomore year in high school. I was so eager to find out how Kawasan falls now looks like after all those years. At the same time,I was worried about the getting their by foot, one of my kids might surrender walking in the middle of our trek,and it's not easy carrying them on my back, oh my back... It's about 30-minute walk starting from the spot where we parked our service beside Badian church. What a relief when I found out that the paths leading to the falls have been improved from how it used to be, a sturdier foot bridge has replaced the rotten wooden one, and most of all, the kids Jeremy and Frances had the energy to really walk with us. Thanks God, what a relief, whew!! :)

No comments: