Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Just for Fun

OMG, it's already midnight, but still I couldn't bring myself to sleep. I always have this syndrome everytime Hubert leaves home to go back to work, and it takes me a long while to end this phase, hahahay... I just took this Blogthings Test to tire my eyes and finally doze off to sleep...hopefully.....


Your Hawaiian Name is:

Kiele Keilana


I also took this What-Kind-of-Flower-Are You-Test. Here's the outcome...

You Are A Lily

You are a nurturer and all around natural therapist.
People see you as their rock. And they are able to depend on you.
You are a soothing influence. You can make people feel better with a few words.
Your caring has more of an impact than even you realize.


And this one's real funny. How could a computer know how I was feeling? hahaha

Your Mood Ring is Blue

Relaxed
At ease
Calm
Lovable



We'll this one though speaks very much about me...

Your Brain is Blue

Of all the brain types, yours is the most mellow.
You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.
Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.



And with this one, I hit the jackpot, I just love banana splits...peach melba too, yumyum :)

You Are a Banana Split

Fruity, flavorful, and diverse.
Who can beat a true superstar?

No comments: