Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, April 11, 2005

At last, free from work...

It's been a long time since my pilot post here in blogspot. There are many reasons why it took me so long to really create a longer post, first im still not too familiar with how to go about with it, especially that it was my bro who opened this for me ( Thanks!) and most of all, I didn't have much time tinkering the computer. Being a mother, a pre-school teacher, a wife, a daughter, and a friend eat up so much of my time. Well, that's how life goes... each of us has his or her different roles to play at one time or another.. Agree? Anyway, here are some pics I'd like to share with you, some of which are snapshots from Rene, my brother, I really have to mention his name to give credit for the beautiful shots he's taken of me and my kiddos...

No comments: