Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, April 25, 2005

then and now...

Just got back from a long weekend spent there in Ronda town, 81 kms south of Cebu City. We were there to pay our last respect to our departed lolo and to keep our lola some company. It was also a chance to get together with cousins, aunts, and uncles, whom we haven't met for a long time or those we've met for the first time. I had a chance to look at old pictures kept in our ancestral home. My cousins and I wfound ourselves amazed and laughing at how funny we looked then, just imagine the 80's hairstyle and you'll surely know what I'm talking about. I also discovered that my 3 year old daughter is just exactly my replica when I was her age, hehehe... here's some of those pics...

then...
Image hosted by Photobucket.comThis is me when I was 3 yrs old...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThis is my 3 yr old daughter, Frances Clare...:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comMy cousin Maimai and me...this is how we looked like 18 years ago...
Image hosted by Photobucket.comThis how BIG

(literally!) we are now...hehe:)

No comments: