Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

We Just Got Married!!!...again

I couldn't forget the poem Ninoy Aquino wrote for his wife, Cory, that goes ..."I fell in love with the same woman three times." This was immortalize through Jose Mari Chan who made a song out of it. I never really imagined it would happen to both Hubert and me...at least not this year...not on our 7th wedding anniverssary...we planned to have it on our 10th. WE JUST GOT MARRIED...again!!! Just like the song, we could now officially say, we married each other twice, hehehe...

At first it was just a joke after Frances, our daughter, kept on asking unending questions about why she wasn't invited to Mommy and Daddy's wedding seven years ago. Hello? As if she was already there, hehehe. So earlier during the day, Hubert and I left to buy more the ingredients needed for our small salu-salo later in the night, we told Frances to take a nap and be ready to be our flower girl when we get home.

And true enough, she really wore her white and torquiose gown and dozed off in her bean bag while waiting for us to come home...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hubert and I brought home this little cake to remind the guests that it's not just a house blessing, its our 7th year of marriage too...to Frances and Jeremy's delight!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Father John Anthony Mary of the Cross, my Franciscan-friar-cousin , arrived to officiate the mass in our new home. He was supposed to be the one to officiate our wedding mass had not his ordination been moved from Rome to the Philippines and was later postponed to December 2000 so he was not able to make it to our April 2000 wedding. Anyway, we mentioned to him that Frances still thinks we are getting married that afternoon because there was a wedding cake and she was going to be the flower girl, hehehe. Father John, welcomed the idea and said, " Why not? You will say your I do's. Why don't you go up and change into any white outfit." In a flash, Hubert and I went down wearing white upper, far off from what we originally wore...orange polo for Hubert, blue spaghetti and white bolero for me, hehehe...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

" I do...I do... I really, really do!!! "

Seriously, it was such a big blessing not only for hubert and me but for the whole family as well. It was such an unforgettable experience for us. Most of all, we love the way it was held solemnly and witnessed only by our families and a few friends. Thank you very much and see you around :)

4 comments:

Genevive said...

was expecting to read about this today! hehehe .... Congrats Hubert and Mabel for your new house and for your wedding! im glad to say: I WAS THERE! =)

Amabelle Enriquez-Del Castillo said...

Thank you very much, bang, as i said it was such an unexpected blessing for both of us. We just simply thought of having the house blessed, renewing our marriage vows was more than just a bonus. God is great all the time. And I thank him for giving me friends like you :)

P.S. Thanks for the housewarming gift :)

Unknown said...

hello!manghud ko ni bebang :) blogmates kmi ti syempre i got to see your blog site man.

i enjoyed reading this post, na inspire gid ko to know how blessed you are as a couple and as a family.

i was particularly amused by your little girl wearing her flower girl attire asta nga natulugan na lang.hehehe..cute cute.

congratulations on your new house and a wonderful family!

Amabelle Enriquez-Del Castillo said...

Thanks for dropping by my site, Anne. The feeling is mutual, I've been reading your compositions in your blog too, hehehe, call me your stalker getting access thru bebang's blog,hahaha...Anyway, your posts really reflect that you're a woman of great substance. God bless you and your family :)