Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, June 25, 2007

The best things in life are free, and so are the photoshop brushes I've downloaded last night...yes, they are freakin' free. I'm a newbie when it comes to digital scrapbooking after having spent some years doing the traditional stuff --- collecting, cutting, layouting, blah...blah..blah.... I'm not much of a techie though, but I'm open to learning and unlocking new doors to the world of digital scrapbooking. One advantage I really appreciate is that I can easily upload my digital layouts in my Friendster, Multiply, and my blog, in seconds , yipeeee!!! So here are my works using those free brushes :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Frances and Andi

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sepia Mode

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

my short do :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Rene said...

nindot lagi na imong mga brushes na download. tagi-i ko sa links beh. nindot sad imong layouts. :-)

Amabelle Enriquez-Del Castillo said...

Muchos gracias, Rodrigo...

Amabelle Enriquez-Del Castillo said...

Thanks 'noy, i just googled it and found the interesting brushes at brusheezy.com :)

Anonymous said...

ms mabelle, i was suprprised to check on your blog...
pa-share pud sa links sa mga free brushes mam beh...
i only have few sites found.. thanks!
god bless

Amabelle Enriquez-Del Castillo said...

Thanks for dropping by, rhea, just check out www.brusheezy.com for free photoshop brushes :)

Anonymous said...

ayosa ani oi..

Amabelle Enriquez-Del Castillo said...

Thanks for dropping by, Himan! You've got a cool site too...as in, nanakit ako tiyan cge katawa :D

Genevive said...

ako sad bisitahan ang link ha =) tnx!