Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

On a lighter note...

It's lunch time now, my cousin Joyce helps me feed my hungry chikitings who are still busy playing with their new toys courtesy of Mamaloo and Papaloo. Jeremy seems annoyed but he still keeps munching on his food, when he suddenly blurted out..." You villi, (referring to the intestinal villi), please stop asking for food now. Don't be shy, come on..." Wahahaha...I was really amazed at how he delivered his thoughts in such an unconventional way. I know that he really wanted to convey that his stomach is already full and so the villi should stop asking for more, hahahaha. Thanks to the Biology books his Teacher Bernie gave him. My, he is learning fast. Kahilak ko cge katawa and at the same time, amazed and thankful to God that he's given me such a loving and smart little boy.

1 comment:

Genevive said...

candid and cute. that's little boy blue! =)