Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Feel Good Music

My cousin and I have been looking forward to this "Songs of Love and Healing" cd of Kris Aquino since the time she announced it over her show. Well, eventhough it has been released already, I still couldn't find the time to go to the mall to grab my own copy. Good thing I chanced upon this site while bloghopping. Thanks for uploading this on the net. It's pure coincidence that the song Healing which I featured in my earlier post is included in this album too. Yayyy!! I recommend this album, it is such a feel good playlist, soothing to the ears and to the heart as well. Happy listening!!!


Find more music like this on Easy Listening

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PS Just concentrate on the songs though, you'll find some of Kris' narration very funny, hehehehe...

No comments: