Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, August 24, 2007

Look-Alike Meter



Go figure how I would look like 20 years from now, hehehe...

And for my kids...I tried to use the look-alike meter to determine who looked like whom? When we were still BF/GF, many people would say we look alike. My pupils in Sacred Heart School would even refer to Hubert as my twin, and were even surprised when I told them that I'm getting married to the man on the picture on top of my office table. One pupil really reacted " Whaaat?!? You're marrying your twin?" hahahaha...
Now the result would really prove that we do really look-alike ...well almost :) It simply shows that our facial features complement each other.




Though Jeremy looks like his dad by 5%, it's a very thin line between looking like me or his dad... :)

No comments: